Sunday, February 07, 2016

50 Random Facts About Me

Hello there! I know that this is not beauty related but I want you guys to get to know a lil something about me.
  1. I was born in 1986.
  2. My Zodiac Sign is Libra, while my Chinese Zodiac is Tiger.
  3. Three Fears: Ants, Flying Cockroaches, Rejection.
  4. Three Things I Love: Make Ups, Travels, My Faith.
  5. I've got loads of best friends. From my childhood best friends - the 2 Kristels in my life; to my college buddies - the Gossip Mongers; to my colleagues from my 1st job - Eybi, Maui, Jae and TL Jac
  6. The last song I listened to was At the Cross by Hillsong United. 
  7. Four Turn Ons: Shoulders, Eyes, Humor, Witt.
  8. Four Turn Offs: Dirty Nails, Inconsistencies, Insensitivity, a person who hears, but doesn't listen.
  9. I have TWO pairs of ear piercings.
  10. I have FIVE tattoos at the moment and I honestly cannot wait to get more. (Update: as of April 2017, I've got 10)
  11. The reason why I started blogging is because I want to share whatever I learn and find helpful when I was looking for information regarding beauty and skin care essentials, paying it forward by posting what I learn.
  12. I am currently feeling unhappy and just surviving at the moment.
  13. I really, really want to finish the commitments I had back home and close that chapter of my life.
  14. I am in a serious relationship at the moment.
  15. My blogspot name is my name, nothing more, nothing less. (Another update: Changed it as per my Instagram profile to match it to)
  16. I love Mountain Dew above all sodas available in the world.
  17. But I would really prefer to drink Iced Tea.
  18. Stopped drinking coffee since 2009, but is getting caffeinated again since 2015.
  19. Three things that upset me: Waiting, Change of plans, Inconsistencies.
  20. Three Things that makes me happy: Make Ups/Skin care products, Books, Music.
  21. I find other people attractive if they are smart and witty.
  22. I miss my Lola (grandmother) because its been a while since I last saw her.
  23. I love my family, friends and my significant other.
  24. I've got a complicated and roller coaster relationship with my folks, but I love them to eternity.
  25. My favorite holiday would be New Year's Eve. I love fireworks!
  26. I love browsing online about anything under the sun. I can basically do it all day.
  27. I only started being a make up enthusiast February 2015 - I'm having a growing collection now, but not as much as other make up junkies out there. My collection is not that much, YET! :)
  28. I have a very strong persona, yet, i'm a cry baby at the same time. When a movie, tv series, or even a short video posted elsewhere, when its about father-daughter or grandparents/ old people, i tend to cry or get teary-eyed.
  29. Three things that annoy me easily: waiting, narrow minded people, hypocrites.
  30. My favorite animal would be PANDAS. I was actually requesting to get one as a pet, HAHA! 
  31. I've got no pets, I don't think I have the patience and is responsible enough to have one.
  32. If there's one thing I would lie about, it would probably be my weight. LOL.
  33. I worry about a lot of things - because I don't like changes and uncertainties - both of which are inevitable, I know, but I can't help it. Currently worrying about finances and the issue I have back home.
  34. One embarrassing moment would be pushing someone inside the elevator as a joke because I thought that person was my friend that I was with, mistakenly, it was a stranger who's waiting with us for the lift.
  35. I work in a media agency here in Dubai.
  36. I want to go visit my home country really soon and I want to see my grandmother.
  37. Three habits I have: Constantly changing my mind, worrying about anything under the sun, trusting people easily.
  38. My future goals would be getting a property back home, getting married, maybe having one kid, and being financially stable.
  39. I fantasize about being a princess and being part of the royal family.
  40. My favorite store/s would be Sephora, Stradivarius, Koton, Coach and Lifestyle.
  41. My favorite food/s would be spaghetti and fried chicken.
  42. Yesterday, I did some home improvement (rearranged our home a little), arranged my clothes, watched new episodes of my favorite TV series and watched Making a Murderer
  43. I find myself having NO talent at all.
  44. My idea of a perfect date would be anywhere as long as you are with the person you want to be with at that moment - but to be really specific, a nice dinner, a movie and coffee date after would be nice.
  45. My recent celebrity crush is Harry Styles
  46. I am a little bit conscious about grammar - like when people are talking or posting on social media sites. - But don't get me wrong, I'm no grammar nazi, nor is great in English, I just do not know why that's the first thing I notice. Believe me, one of the lowest grades I had when I was studying was English (and Filipino).
  47. My favorite blogs would be anything about beauty and make ups. :)
  48. I initially want to have 4-5 kids, but now I will be more than happy to have 1 or two. I already have names for them. :)
  49. I used to smoke, but I am trying to stop now (gradually). So I can say I am a social drinker/smoker.
  50. I love myself and I love life. :)
 Hope you get a lil glimpse of my crazy mind and chaotic life. :)

Lots of love,